A native of Clarksdale, Mississippi, Coleman is a graduate of Clarksdale High School and marketing student at the University of Phoenix. Currently, I serve on the board of directors for the Clarksdale Carnegie Public Library. For five years, I served on the board of the directors of the Clarksdale/Coahoma County Chamber of Commerce, and in 2014, I was appointed President of the board. I also served on the Local Development Council (LDC) for the Delta Bridge Project; a grant reviewing committee once under the umbrella of Southern Bancorp Capital Partners. We, along with many key community players, are responsible for helping secure over 17 million dollars in funding for community projects in my hometown. As you can see, I am community driven.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME
I love music! My voice can be heard on 5 music projects:
- 2005-Dreams Reality, “Perspective”
- 2006-Relationship, “John Howard”
- 2009-When the Holyghost Moves, “Jerome Green & The Voices of Triumph”
- 2010-From Clarksdale to Kansas City, “Delta Blues Museum Arts & Education”
- 2011-The St. Louis Experience, “Church of God in Christ International Mass Choir”
I have also been featured on a few television programs, internet outlets and books:
- The History Channel-The States Docu-series
- Bobby Jones Gospel Presents: Live in New Orleans
- Billboard.com (Introducing Robert Plant! Amazing Experience!)
- Bluffs and Bayous Magazine (Featured Speaker, Launch of the Americana Music Triangle)
- Let the World Listen Right-The Mississippi Delta Hip Hop Story, by Dr. Ali Neff
- Simple Truths-What You Don’t Know Can Destroy You, by Dr. Jacqueline D. Golden
- Supernatural Healing Exists—Did You Get the Memo?, by Dr. Jacqueline D. Golden
Pretty cool, huh?
Get Christopher in your inbox monthly, plus additional content exclusive to subscribers.